close
What if I never speed 輸了又如何

What if I never speed,
若求愛未遂
shall I straight yield to despair,
當死心否?
and still on sorrow feedthat can no loss repair;
當以悲為生 故失不得償否?

or shall I change my love,
當易撤吾愛否?
for I find pow'r to depart,
死不足畏也
and in my reason prove
I can command my heart?
有理翊之 我得自持

But if she will pity my desire,
若伊人惜我
and my love requite,
then ever shall she live my dear delight.
我愛得報 我生得耀

Come, come, come, while I have a heart to desire thee.
Come, come, come, for either I will love or admire thee.
余尚存一心 當由衷愛之?或敬而遠之?
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    雪野 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()